Emma Snyder | email@example.com
Nate Brown | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ariel Martino | email@example.com
Elizabeth Gutting | firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall 2013 Interns:
TEEN PARENT BOOK CLUB INTERNS:
READING SERIES INTERN:
WRITERS IN SCHOOLS INTERN:
Now Hiring Intern for Spring 2014!
We’re currently seeking an intern to assist in several exciting projects at PEN/Faulkner this spring. The intern will be involved in several aspects of our programming, including fundraising and development initiatives, editorial work for a new website, and marketing work related to the PEN/Faulkner Award. The internship will involve research into potential funding sources, copy editing web content, and regular meetings with PEN/Faulkner’s staff.
The internship will ideally begin in January and run through May, though start and end dates have some flexibility. We expect a commitment of 7-10 hours per week, though the intern will also have the flexibility to design his or her own schedule.
- Provide editorial support for website to launch in March
- Research local funding sources
- Conduct marketing research to promote PEN/Faulkner Award
- Research and update potential donor list
Applicants should have:
- Editorial experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent research and writing skills
- A passion for literature, a vivid imagination, and a sense of humor
Interested candidates should send If you are interested please send a resume and a brief cover letter (no more than 1 page) explaining your interest to Ariel Martino, Programs Coordinator (email@example.com).